Nerve pain is a debilitating condition that can take the fun out of life. Whether it’s pins and needles, loss of feeling, or more serious stringing, swelling, burning or hypersensitivity, you need to get it under control.
Conventional painkillers frequently fail. Doctors are forced to experiment with a wide range of questionably suitable medicines to provide what is, at best, often the only partial relief.
Nerve Pain Supplements a Viable Alternative
But nerve pain supplements offer a great many benefits
- They have the potential to remedy the underlying causes of nerve pain instead of temporarily masking the symptoms.
- They can offer effective relief without many of the adverse side effects of painkillers and prescription medicines.
- For many, nerve pain supplements provide lasting relief.
- Nerve pain supplements can be cheaper than painkillers or prescription medications.
- They don’t create dependency.
The Benefits of 11 Nerve Pain Supplements
- B-vitamins, especially B-12, play a critical role in protecting your nerves and yet older patients are unable to absorb it due to decreased stomach acid. B-12, in particular, can help in the regeneration of damaged nerves.
- Magnesium is inexpensive and reduces inflammation. It calms muscles, regulates overactive nerves and can lead to a better night’s sleep.
- Fish oil contains fatty acids that can reduce inflammation and treat accidental nerve damage.
- Chamomile can induce relaxation, reduce stress and aid sleep.
- Lecithin is a good source of choline, a micronutrient that facilitates the transmission of nerve impulses throughout your nervous system. It also repairs and protects nerves.
- GABA can interrupt nervous system signals related to anxiety and thus improve your mood.
- 5-HTP causes your body to produce more serotonin, a chemical involved in sleep, body temperature and pain sensation. It can be especially useful for depression.
- Potassium assists in the regulation of nerve cell impulses and can prevent excessive signalling.
- Calcium helps control nerve impulse transmission.
- Curcumin is a promising anti-inflammatory that is believed to be capable of reducing pain signals created by damaged nerves and stopping the oxidative damage of nerves.
- CoQ10, or CoEnzyme Q10, is an antioxidant naturally produced by your body, though levels decline as you age.
- It’s essential for dealing with mitochondrial dysfunction, a phenomenon that can cause nerve pain.
Nerve Pain Supplements Offer a World of Healing
A wide variety of nerve pain supplements has no side effects is available to support your nerve pain healing plan. They’re frequently cheaper, offer lasting improvement and don’t create dependency. Try one today.